Re: Has anyone ever thought of getting the reply-to changed?

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 06:18:29PM +0000, Joseph Jones wrote:
> Hopefully someone'll make an extension for Thunderbird to handle it.

Whilst rereading the document once again, i noticed that for example
mutt has three functionalities:
 - (r)eply       - reply to reply-to  or  author
 - (l)ist reply  - reply to list only
 - (g)roup reply - reply to list and author.

Theres also currently quite some people who use the Mail-Followup-To: Header
to tell other Listposters wether they favor 'g' or 'l' for replies on
their mails on lists.

Now iam pondering if youre trying to say that Thunderbird really has the
'r'eply functionality only.  I wouldnt believe that.

Another interesting note:  current list-software adds various headers
per RFC-icantrememberrightnow: