best supplier for tantalum capacitors-dipped and SMD and ceramic trimmer capacitor

Kung hey fat choi!!!!

we will be your best supplier for tantalum capacitors-dipped and SMD and ceramic trimmer capacitor and we will save money for your production
tantalum: dipped type and SMD type---the best price in China.
ceramic trimmer capacitor: SMD and radial-- 3mm, 5mm, 6mm and 7mm. just check what you need for tantalum capacitors and ceramic trimmer capacitor  and we will approve what we said and satisfy you with our best service.

best regards.

Miss Kitty( sales manager)
email:
kitty@taesung.com.hk
website: www.taesung.com.hk

pls kindly ask for remove if you don't want to get this anymore... tks.