Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2004 #416

On Wednesday 04 February 2004 18:21,
> Do not have money , get software cds from here!
> http://odugeomrgi.cheapsoft.info/
>
> If you don't have enough money to buy needed software or think desired
> software isn't worth the price, then this service is right for you. We make
> software to be near you. Order any software you need for a low price.

I see we have beened spammed with this one. NONE of these groups has replied
to any inquiry about the legality of what they are doing. This one talks
about "cracks" so forget it. Others cite OEM CDs which MAY, in fact, be
legal, but it would be nice to know before patronizing. Anyway, this stuff
does not belong on this list.