Re: debian sucks aka i cant get it to install

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 07:05:33PM -0800, Ian Lipsky wrote:
> At 06:32 PM 2/4/2004, you wrote:
> >Your topic was so annoying that I didn't bother to look at the
> >actual contents of the message.
> >
> >--
> >monique
>
> yes but other people did and gave me some useful advice, so
> apparently my tactic worked in this instance, since my post the
> previous day got no replies at all.

You gain no trust or compassion with such an attitude.  "See!  It
worked!  So why should I care if I bother other people?"

I'm not sure that's a result you want to elicit.

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,