k3b and wav files

Hi,

I am running unstable and I have several wav files that I would like to burn
to an audio cd. According to the k3b documentation this should just be a drag
and drop process however I am getting an unspported format error. Note that I
can drag and drop ogg and mp3's without any problem. I have tried other wav
files on my system i.e. system sounds with the same unfortuate result. The
wav plugin for k3b is loaded. Other cd burning operations work fine so I
don't believe it is permissions issue. Anybody have any suggestions how I can
get this to work?

Thanks in advance,
R.J.P.