cdrecord priority

 Hello List

When I roast some CD with 'xcdroast' (or any other application), I can also do it another thinks in the computer. But if I call to the command 'cdrecor' (also I did it with the same options like xcdroast) in the command line the 'cdrecord' take almost the recourses of the computer. Is any way to call to 'cdrecord' and do it another think in the computer in the same time???
--
Regards.
gustavo halperin

Tel:      972-4-829-2334