mymail worm

Hi all,

I haven't been around for a bit - had to unsub whilst I was waiting for
ADSL in my new flat.  I was wondering - I have the following in my
procmailrc to kill the last but one main virus that was going around:
:0
* > 140000
* < 165000
{
:0 BD
* b3IAAABBZG1pbgAAAEdFVCBodHRwOi8vd3cyLmZjZS52dXRici5jei9iaW4vY291bnRlci5naWYv
/dev/null
}

Anyone have a similar rule to nuke this new mymail worm?  I have some
samples if anyone can tell me how to analyse them to paste the correct
thing in the BD line.

Please don't CC me.  Also _please_ read the following before posting:
Documentation - http://www.debian.org/doc/
FAQ - http://www.debian.org/doc/FAQ/
Install manual (i386) - http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install