Advice on quality of first package

Hello, I was wondering if any packaging gurus here could take a look at my first packaging attempt and see if I've done things correctly and properly Debianized it. I'm still in the process of converting my know-how from RedHat to Debian, so I'd much appriciate the advice! The package is of EasySoap++, a SOAP library for C++ that I'm using on another project. It can be found here, and should be available via apt-get as well:

http://activecampus2.ucsd.edu/apt/easysoap++/