Worrying message at boot re. mount error

I've noticed a worrying message at boot. It comes just after
	"Cleaning /tmp /var/run /var/lock"

and reads:
	"mount: wrong fstype, bad option, bad superblock on tmpfs, or
	too many mounted filesystems"

In spite of this, everything seems to work as it should and
/var/log/boot does not show the same error message. Something
misconfigured I suppose but I can't think where. Anyone know what it
refers to or what needs to be done for it?

AC.

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic