Installing woody on IBM xSeries 342

Hi

I'm trying to install woody on IBM xSeries 342 server with server raid 4lx,
but the installer doesn't recognize the card. after googling for it, I
found some links to disk drivers, but they aren't available anymore. I
tried to compile the ips.o module on another computer (downloaded the
2.4.18 source, copied the bf24 configuration added module support for ips
and compiled - renamed the version in the makefile to bf24). but when I
tried to give this module on floppy to the installer it had unresolved
symboles and it didn't load.

does anybody have a working link to a driver disk (or can instruct me how to
compile the module so it will load)?

thanks
--
Izi