Help setting up postfix as mail relay

I'm looking to replace on ISA server with a postfix mail relay and spamassassin.

I'm using debian stable and did an apt-get install postfix
On main.cf i have the following:

command_directory = /usr/sbin
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
program_directory = /usr/lib/postfix

setgid_group = postdrop
biff = no

# appending .domain is the MUA's job.
append_dot_mydomain = no
myhostname = mail.mylocaldomain
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
myorigin = /etc/mailname
mydestination = mail.mylocaldomain, localhost.mylocaldomain, localhost
relayhost = mail.myrelayhost
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
mail_name = mail
mail_version = 1.1.11

what i needed to do is to have a table which allowed me to relay email for a domain to a specific host, something like this:

mail for local host gets delivered locally
mail for users@domain-a gets sent to server A
mail for users@domain-b gets sent to server B
all other to myrelayhost

How can i do this ?