Buying a new computer, questions!

I am going to buy a new computer this week (yay Bush tax cuts!) -- will
it work with Linux?

Intel Pentium 4/ 3.2C GHz 800MHz FSB, 512K Cache, Hyper Threading
Technology - Retail

Asus 875P Chipset Motherboard for Intel Socket 478 CPU, Model "P4C800-E
DELUXE" -RETAIL

Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, Low Latency (Twin Pack) 184 Pin
512MB(256MBx2) DDR PC-3200 - Retail
(x2 = 1gig)

plus a good case will be $960! woot!
The other stuff will come over from my old PC.

Will Linux be happy with Hyperthreading and this particular Mobo?  I'm
going to do some googling but I wondered if any could share experiences.

Links:

CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-116-164&catalog=343&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1
Mobo: