Re: FVWM: FvwmButtons: swallowed clock applet with xft capabilities?

Am Sonntag, 1. Februar 2004 07:55 schrieb Alexander Fitterling:

Excuse me. I was answering too quick. Of course I've seen the screenshot. This
is looking nice. I was trying to use it as swallowed applet like this:

*FvwmButtons-Panel: (35x1, Swallow "FvwmClock" `FvwmScript $[HOME]/.fvwm/bin/F
\vwmScript-Date`, ActionOnPress, Action `Exec exec tkremind`)

I already changed size, after restarting fvwm the Panel growth the size the
applet should be, but the applet is showing up somewhere different. Could
this be handled by a geometry setting? Or must any parameter given be
relative to the swallowed Panel-applet?

Thanks, this applet is pretty nice!
Alex