Re: Re: Kmail receiving problems

Hi Theo,

Were you able to resolve this problem about receiving email using Kmail...

I have exactly the same problem. I'm using Debian-Woody.

Re: Kmail receiving problems

> On Mon, 2003-12-01 at 21:53, theo@atlasconsulting.net wrote:
>
>> When I invoke kmail from root I am able to get email from my mail file
>> /var/spool/mail/theo into the inbox at /root/mail/inbox.
>> When I invoke kamil from my user account "theo" I cannot get the email
>> that is piling up in /var/spool/mail/theo into the
>> /home/theo/mail/inbox.
>
> Why do you want kmail to move your mail? I'm not sure I understand what
> you are trying to accomplish...
> --
> Mark Roach

When exim receives mail for "theo" it place that mail into
/var/spool/mail/theo. Kmail is supposed to go and gets that mail from
/var/spool/mail/theo whenever I do a "check mail" and places the mail
in the inbox so that I can read it. Well..that last part does not work.
Mail is piling up in /var/spool/mail/theo but never gets to the inbox.
I can't understand why!