FW: Case Study: Improving Business Performance with Enterprise Business Intelligence
From: ITworld.com Webcasts [mailto:ITworld.email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 11:03 PM
To: Sreelal Chandrasenan
Subject: Case Study: Improving Business Performance with Enterprise
We invite you to participate in an informative discussion about the impressive performance record Continental Airlines has achieved as a result of using a business intelligence solution to gain efficiencies throughout their entire organization and increase revenue. Learn more about this case study by registering for this webcast now.
> The Problem
Using technology to control costs is one of Continental's corporate objectives. Like many organizations, Continental had a lot of data, yet lacked a way to get thousands of employees using the data. To that end, the IT team wanted a business intelligence solution that was efficient, improved decision-making, and was easy to maintain, yet flexible and powerful.
> The Solution
Continental found a solution from Hyperion Intelligence that provided both the ease-of-use and power they needed to deliver interactive reports for a variety of situations. This gave Continental high impact and return on their investment which resulted in hundreds of millions of gains in revenue and cost savings.
Continental was also able to:
· Progressively deploy their business intelligence solutions project-by-project and division-by-division
· Immediately access their data source and start exploring the data (there's no proprietary layer to set up)
· Benefit from role-based access control, which gave different classes of users the appropriate level of functionality that they would need
· Produce a variety of report delivery mechanisms
Continental found the solutions to many of their problems, and you can too. Tune in and let the experts from, Continental Airlines' Technology Division, Hyperion Intelligence, and CIO Magazine, show you how your organization can benefit from an innovative technology.
Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity. Join our free webcast, which is available on-demand, 24 hours a day/seven days a week, and features our exclusive AccelaCast technology.
> About Continental Airlines
Continental Airlines is the world's seventh-largest airline. With more than 360 aircraft making 2,300 daily departures to 134 domestic and 92 international destinations, Continental carries approximately 41 million passengers per year. In 2002, 48,000 employees generated $7.8 billion in revenue.
Accolades abound for this global giant:
· Fortune ranked Continental highest among major U.S. carriers in the quality of its service and products
· Continental was ranked No. 2 on Fortune's list of Most Admired Global Airlines
· Continental was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America
* CXO Media's Custom Publishing Group
In Partnership with:
* Hyperion Intelligence
Brought to you by:
* Accela Communications, Inc.
118 Turnpike Road
Southborough, MA 01772 USA
Click here to forward this email to a friend!
Click here to unsubscribe.