Re: [OT] voting (was: Slashdot and media accuracy (was Re: Improved Debian Project Emergency Communications))

On Sunday 07 December 2003 05:23 am, Tom wrote:

> Have you ever seen a dog play with a mouse by torturing it?

Animals don't have a concept of torture.
Most pets rarely kill anything and are almost as clueless how to go about it
as I am with fixing my box.
They are merely what appears to be cruel at times to the human bystander.
Actually I don't care how my dogs send beings on to the next world as long as
they do - all in a days work.

Klaus