Re: [OT] Slashdot and media accuracy

At 2003-12-04T11:13:33Z, "David Palmer." <davidpalmer@westnet.com.au> writes:

> Put all politicians on a wage of $500.00/week, and make it a capital
> offense to take a political bribe, and you would get the ones that want to
> do the job for the right reasons.  Regards,

Yeah.  That narrows the selection pool to those too rich to need the money,
or those so inexperienced that they'd do an insanely difficult job for
peanuts.  Not exactly who I want running my government.

Not that *any* of this has to do with Debian, mind you.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.