Re: Rationale

On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 21:34:21 +0000, Geoff Bagley wrote:

> On an "owner-occupier" system you need a bit of system hygiene,  and to
> keep one eye on the accepted F.H.S.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Geoff

Amen to that, Geoff.

--

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting
to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we
know we know.  We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we
know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown
unknowns - the ones we don't know we don't know."

- Donald Rumsfeld, US Secretary of Defense, Winner of British Plain
  English Campaign's 2003 "Foot in Mouth" award.