Re: kaudiocreator problems

Hello Jerry!

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 01:43:35PM +0100, jerry garcia wrote:
I've just migrated from red hat 9 to debian sarge/sid, and am unable to get kaudiocreator to function. the error messeges are;

<<<<<<<<<
Could not start process Unable to create io-slave:
klauncher said: Unknown protocol 'audiocd'.

I get this for each track I've selected to rip.

any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting?

Please read
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2003/debian-kde-200303/msg00660.html
and following and see if it helps.

Please also don't simply reply to an old thread when starting a new
topic, for now your mail has been added to a thread which some
people might have chosen to ignore. Always start a new thread by
starting a new mail, not by replying.

Cheers,
Flo