Troubles with creating fd0 bootdisk

I want to create single bootdisk minidistribution on my fd0 but I have some problems. Probably I don`t understand some things in how-to, because however hard I tried (lilo,syslinux,dd) the boot proces halted after message:

		 Uncompresing linux...ok, booting the kernel.

and with blinking leds capslock and numlock.

My assumption is that it is a problem in my core(2.4.22(800kB) and later with 2.2.20 (350kB)). It was compilled with ramdisk, initrd, ext2,floppy, and nomodular.

I`m not sure with setting of offset memory in rdev.

		rdev -R /dev/fd0 450	 --> KERNEL_BLOCKS+50
		rdev /dev/fd0 /dev/fd0
   		rdev -R /dev/fd0 0

 	Joxny