Re: SA, Debian Woody, Exim3, help

Yes:

more /etc/default/spamassassin
# /etc/default/spamd.conf
# Duncan Findlay
# November 2001

# WARNING read README.spamd before using.  THERE ARE SECURITY RISKS!

# Change to one to enable spamd
ENABLED=1

# See man spamd for possible options. The -d option is automatically
added.
OPTIONS="-c"
#OPTIONS="-F 0"

I've reviewed my procmail log file many times and there are _no_ hints as
to what is going on.  At one point, verbose=yes had exim returning a
message to the sending host, as a mailer-daemon notification, simply
saying procmail was running, but no error.  I turned verbose=off and that
stopped happening.

Scott