Re: ..cc'ing, was: www.debian.org

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 at 01:01 GMT, Arnt Karlsen penned:
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:55:52 -0700, "Monique Y. Herman"
> <spam@bounceswoosh.org> wrote in message
><[🔎] slrnbrsgso.78v.spam@home.bounceswoosh.org>:
>
>> -- monique PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on
>> top.  Whatever it takes, just don't CC me!  I'm already subscribed!!
>
> ..another way is use procmail to drop the cc's home where they belong
> and weed out the duplicates.

I read the mailing list using the gmane mirror (turns mailing lists into
newsgroups), which makes this slightly more of a pain.  I'm sure it's
doable, but I just don't want to spend the time doing it.

That being said, most experienced users don't CC me, and most
inexperienced users end up CCing me regardless of the sig, so when I get
motivated I'll probably remove that bit ... it doesn't seem to help =)

> ..the third other way is chew out anyone who dares abuse _your_ damn
> bandwidth, _etc_.  ;-)

That is the approved way, right? =P