Official Apt sources

Hi there,

I am fairly new to debian and i am trying to find the official apt
soures, i can find a million unoffical sources, but searching with
google and searching debian.org doesnt give it.

I dont know who to suggest it to but maybe it could be a useful link in
the APT-howto document (or one of the other plethora of APT documents).

Regards

Jeremy Manser

P.S. the link on debian.org about subscribing to this list returned a
404 so please subscribe me to this list. thanks