[OT] RE: Opium (Proposal?)

On Monday 17 November 2003 11:33 am, Colin Watson wrote:

> No, the way to avoid the flamewars is for you to be less selfish and
> have them somewhere else where they might actually be approximately
> on-topic. This is *debian-user*, so please keep threads here at least
> vaguely related to Debian.

As these topics have obviously so much popularity between debian community
maybe it would be a good idea to create a debian-world list, where debian
people could discuss about general topics, politics, philosophy, etc...

I mean if we admit that debian community as a whole share some common points
of views, it would be very interesting to here them.

Alfredo