Re: Totally [OT] Re: Opium

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 05:29:12 -0600,
"Hoyt Bailey" <hoyt13@wiredok.com> wrote in message
<[🔎] 006701c3acfe$1582a520$1b5a22d0@blackgold>:

> [...]

..bull, the way to avoid the flame wars is use the newsgroup interface
and a newsreader, and simply weed out those useless threads you
don't wanna download.  Myself, I have little interest and knowledge
of isdn as I use a wifi link instead.  And yeah, Gnus still on todo
list.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: