Googly paranoia

Argh, people.  I've been out of work for a while and Google is literally
like 1/2 Mile from me in Mountain View.  But I don't want to work for
them!

I get the creeps whenever I am obliged to look at anybody's history list
in their browser, imagine what drugs you'd need to look at google's logs
without wanting to slit your wrists.

And now Microsoft is wanting that power!

This situation cannot stand people; the actuality of google scares me
1000 times more than the Patriot act.

I guess I don't have a question, but if "too much power" scares the hell
out of you, what are we going to do about this concentration, evenif MS
doesn't buy it?