Re: courier-imap setup - can't authenticate and maildir Q

On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 12:00 PM, Micha Feigin wrote:

Exim's default configuration needs to be changed though in order to
support maildirs, and you need to either create one (don't remember the
command) you send yourself an email to create it.

From the courier-base README.Debian:
> Just run as the email user:
> racke@linuxia.de:~# maildirmake Maildir

For good directions on setting up courier-imap-ssl and exim:
http://talk.trekweb.com/~jasonb/articles/exim_maildir_imap.shtml

Sounds great. I can't connect to it at the moment, but I'll keep trying.
It certainly sounds worth reading.  My earlier attempt at ssl didn't
work, so now I'm going to concentrate on getting courier-imap and
sqwebmail working, then I'll worry about SSL.

Meanwhile, my mail has magically started to appear in my inbox,
a couple of hours after I last changed exim.conf.

David