Re: Microsoft good press over Longhorn

Paul Smith writes:
> One thing that you can do in Excel that I know you can't do in OOo Calc,
> for example, is create surface graphs; I've wanted to generate those cool
> graphs from my iozone data

Package: plotmtv
Section: math
Installed-Size: 2139
Maintainer: Mikael Hedin <micce@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 1.4.4t-6
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4), xlibs (>> 4.1.0)
Filename: pool/main/p/plotmtv/plotmtv_1.4.4t-6_i386.deb
Size: 685602
MD5sum: fcfa4f24ae396725037bb683cca5b652
 PLOTMTV's capabilities include 2D line and scatter plots (x-vs-y),
 contour plots, 3D surface, line and scatter plots as well as vector plots.
 The program has an rough but functional Graphical User Interface, through
 which it is possible to zoom in, zoom out, pan, toggle between 2D and 3D
 plots, and rotate 3D plots. Both color and grayscale postscript output are
 supported.

--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org