Re: Has SWEN finally died?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:39:05 -0700 Paul E Condon <pecondon@peakpeak.com> wrote:

I'm getting one every 2 or 3 hrs. Down from ~5/hr three days ago. Theory: If you don't post to this list for many days, the infected machines which have your email address in their lists of targets gradually get disinfected, and your incoming swen gradually goes to zero. But, if you post, you run the
risk of a new wave of swen.

That is why all of my posting is now done through this hotmail account, which I use for nothing else. So far, I have received no spam of any sort through it. It is not ending up in the bulk mail box. It simply is not coming in at all. Either no one (including SWEN) has found the box yet, or hotmail is actually doing a proper job of filtering he mess. Could MicroSquish actually have done something right, for a change?

--
Marc Shapiro

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com