Re: Gnome2: Pleasantly surprised

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 03:44, Magnus Therning wrote:
> I have started to get used to having Gnome2 related things change
> everytime I run 'apt-get upgrade' on my 'unstable' machine. Things
> change sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse, but things
> NEVER break! Thank you for that!

Hi, Magnus. I agree the maintaners have done a great job getting 2.2
into testing and 2.4 into unstable (yes there was some brokenness for a
little while, but it was dealt with well). You might want to forward
your message to debian-gtk-gnome@lists.debian.org so the maintainers see
it.

--
Mark Roach