Re: Time is runnign too fast

On Thursday 30 October 2003 04:18, cr wrote:
[...]
> Definitely a joke.   Look at some of the pages it links to:
>
> http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/newsburst3.htm
> http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/windows_no.htm
>
> On second thoughts, I have a nasty feeling the second of those links might
> be only too accurate  :(
[...]
Except that these two links now give:

     This domain has temporarily been disabled.
 To restore the domain, contact your Customer Support.

Which is a joke too, since presumably the message is directed not at the
visitors to the URL but to the owner.  It seems to be hosted by
"thisisourserver.com", so I suppose writing to the world rather than to the
customer may be another way of saying "thisisourserver"...

--
richard