Re: Time is runnign too fast

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:17, Nori Heikkinen wrote:

> oh my god, i can't decide if that link is hilarious or what ...
>
>   "Barbie Wizards guide girls through the process of partitioning
>   their disks, formatting volumes, mounting Samba shares, and
>   installing packages.
>
>   This kind of attention to detail and thorough understanding of
>   female limitations also shows in the step by step Barbie Wizards
>   that guide girls through the process of partitioning their disks,
>   formatting volumes, mounting Samba shares, and installing packages.
>   During the installation, girls are allowed to play a fashion-plate
>   game or view a slideshow of rainbows, kittens, and Mattel products."
>
> !!
>
> is this a joke??
>
> </nori>

" An animated Barbie informs the user that she can work with existing Windows
partitions, but would prefer that BarbieOS be allowed to format the entire
disk and remove Windows volumes for maximum cootie protection."

Definitely a joke.   Look at some of the pages it links to:

http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/newsburst3.htm
http://www.divisiontwo.com/articles/windows_no.htm

On second thoughts, I have a nasty feeling the second of those links might be
only too accurate  :(

cr