Re: Has SWEN finally died?

Arnt Karlsen wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:23:51 -0500, "Marc Shapiro" <shap64@hotmail.com> wrote in message <[🔎] Law11-F62I2XYRExc4h0000aea9@hotmail.com>:

I opened this hotmail account specifically for posting to this list. This is my fourth post in 2 days. So far, no spam, including no SWEN. Could we finally be seein the end of this mess?

..nah, I still see around 5/h, its been at that level the last 3 weeks.

I'm also seeing about the same level.  It is possible that it has
just stopped gathering email addresses and is just propogating around
to emails that have been collected in the past.

-Roberto