Re: Time is runnign too fast

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 at 19:17 GMT, Nori Heikkinen penned:

> --Fba/0zbH8Xs+Fj9o Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
> on Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:23:08PM -0600, Ron Jr insinuated:
>> "'Most girls up through adult women become frightened and confused,
>> often hysterical when presented with a traditional command prompt,'
>> Cesterino explained, 'therefore the console program available through
>> the B-Menu in BarbieOS features pink text on a flowered background so
>> as to not intimidate or threaten females, and all windows are
>> circular instead of the usual square, since most females
>> unconsciously associate a circular shape with inclusiveness and the
>> womb.'" http://qrxx.4t.com/barbieOS.htm
>
> oh my god, i can't decide if that link is hilarious or what ...
>
>   "Barbie Wizards guide girls through the process of partitioning
>   their disks, formatting volumes, mounting Samba shares, and
>   installing packages.
>
>   This kind of attention to detail and thorough understanding of
>   female limitations also shows in the step by step Barbie Wizards
>   that guide girls through the process of partitioning their disks,
>   formatting volumes, mounting Samba shares, and installing packages.
>   During the installation, girls are allowed to play a fashion-plate
>   game or view a slideshow of rainbows, kittens, and Mattel products."
>
> !!
>
> is this a joke??
>
></nori>

I've rarely found adolescents, let alone pre-adolescent girls, to be
much concerned with proprietary formats and patching outlook, so I'd say
yes.

For the record, command line rules, barbie drools =P

--
monique
PLEASE don't CC me.  Please.  Pretty please with sugar on top.