Re: netiquette: CCing on lists

Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
On Wednesday 29 October 2003 16:18, Bijan Soleymani wrote:

I like getting CCs. I receive hundreds of mailing list mail a day and
might not be able to check up on all of them every day, but I make
sure to check my main inbox, that way I can see if anybody replied to
anything I said.

Yup, the way I do this with KMail is to add a filter that checks if my domain is in the References-header and puts it in a special folder if it is.

Better to do that on In-Reply-To. References is a news header which has gained popularity in email but is not, IIRC, required by any email RFC out there.