Debian Stable, SquirrelMail 1.2.6 - users change passwords?

Hey all,

	I have sendmail/ipopd and squirrelmail 1.2.6 running on Debian Stable
(thanks for the recommendation on Squirrelmail!). I'm happy with the
setup - but want to add a utility so users can change their own
passwords without having to drop into a shell.

	There is a password utility on the Squirrelmail website. Any of you
know if the password utility works with Squirrelmail 1.2.6 on Debian
Stable? Is there an apt-get version? Any other recommendations? I'm not
looking to add new users via a web interface, but do want users to
manage their own passwords.

BruceG