Re: netiquette: CCing on lists

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 17:10, David Palmer. wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:37:49 +0100
> Richard Lyons <richard@the-place.net> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday 28 October 2003 20:30, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
> > [...]
> > > Hrm..  Does debian-user not set the reply-to to the list, or is this my
> > [...]
[snip]
> > --
> > richard
> >
> Sylpheed has 'reply to >  all
>                           sender

As do Evolution and mutt.  Do pine, elm & MozMail?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect
liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born
to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in
insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without
understanding."
Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)