Re: netiquette: CCing on lists

Roberto Sanchez wrote:
You have a point.  However, I usually make an exception in the case of
newbies becuase they may not receive list messages (because of Yahoo! or
Hotmail spam filtering for such accounts).  I know I had this problem
when I first subscribed to the list.  But otherwise, I tend to agree
with the list policy that CCing someone that doesn't explicitly request
it is impolite.

    This is true and I can see where that would come in handy.