Re: netiquette: CCing on lists

Steve Lamb wrote:
Mark Ferlatte wrote:

Most of the people who have this problem, I believe, have the technical ability to setup such a filter, and for reasons that I don't understand choose not to do so and instead depend upon the charity of the mailing list posters to cater
to their reply whims.  This, to me, seems silly, but as I said, there's
obviously something there that I'm not understanding.