Multiple postgresql packages proposed

I'm currently considering whether and how to have multiple versions of
the PostgreSQL packages installed at once.

This is to get round problems with upgrading major versions, and to
allow people to have multiple database clusters, possibly at different
software versions.

The full proposal is at
http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/common/postgresql-client.html?rev=1.1&content-type=text/html&cvsroot=pkg-postgresql

Will postgresql package users please take a look and comment.

     "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly
      above all that we ask or think, according to the power
      that worketh in us..."            Ephesians 3:20