Re: netiquette: CCing on lists

Richard Lyons wrote:
On Tuesday 28 October 2003 20:30, Monique Y. Herman wrote:
[...]

Hrm..  Does debian-user not set the reply-to to the list, or is this my

[...]
Apparently not. I wonder why not. It would surely be a good idea - for those using simpler mail clients. I use kmail and filter lists direct to their own folders, where I set the reply-to-list address to try to prevent myself making mistakes...
À propos, I've been thinking of giving mutt a try:  can it do that too?

yes, you can set up a list of list email addresses and then hit (IIRC) L to reply to the list

	erik