re:palm on debian

Le Mardi 28 Octobre 2003 20:51, kmark+debian@pipeline.com a déclamé :
> I use coldsync (console sync) But one of the best things for the palm
> is plucker!

 À propos plucker : the 1.6 version is available (or will be), but sid
contains only 1.2 :-(
 Worse : the 1.2 was incompatible with palmOS5 (my Zire 71 for example).
The trick is to use the .prc from the 1.4 on the Palm (see the plucker
site), and get the debian package v1.2 on the PC.   (Yes, I'm too lazy to
install a fresh version myself, I want an official package).

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837