re:palm on debian

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Marc Shapiro wrote:

> Christophe Courtois <christophe@courtois.cc> wrote:
>
> >My Zire 71 was not detected by a 2.4.18 kernel (the latest is OK), so I had
> >to had this in /etc/modules (try to change the value):
> >
> >usbserial vendor=0x830 product=0x60
>
> Thanks, all that I had to do was change the vendor and product number to
> match the message in /var/log/messages and use insmod.  I have added the
> line to /etc/modules now, so I should be OK after a reboot, as well.
>
> --
<snip>
Hi Marc,
I use coldsync (console sync) But one of the best things for the palm is
plucker!
I found a conduit for coldsync for my mbox. so, I can sync my mbox and
read websites offline! the neat thing is the plucker can include graphics
(in my case simple 1-bit grayscale).
-Km
ps. also checkout cstoprun! it reads pdb doc format (not a ms format)