Re: Spamassassin+evolution

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 at 17:41 GMT, Joan Tur penned:
[snip]
> 1. Filter all messages smaller than 250Kb (if I'm not wrong thats a
> limitation of spamassassin) to be sent through a pipe with
> spamassassin as the command to run.  That is going to add a header
> similar to "X-Spam-Status: No, hits=2.4 required=5.0" to all messages

I don't recall seeing anywhere that SA has a size limit ... seems like
that would be really unfortunate for things like sa-learn, that can run
on whole mailboxes at a time.

I searched on "size" in their FAQ and found nothing ... furthermore, the
INSTALL documentation shows an example procmail rule that contains no
size limit.

It may be the case that sa takes a while to process a large message, but
I doubt that it can't handle it.

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please