Links in Thunderbird fail to open in Firebird

I'm running sid, on icewm, with mozilla-firebird and mozilla-thunderbird.

Whenever I get an email message with a web link, I can click on it, but it does nothing. When I was running Mozilla, if I clicked on a link in MozMail it'd open the link in Mozilla browser. I'd like similar functionality with firebird and thunderbird.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Kent West