resiserfs formatted the dirve

Hi all,

I am struggling for last few days to get my reiserfs filesystem working.
Finally I installed kerlnel-image 2.20-reiserfs and things worked. I was
able to mount my filesystem. But last night it seems that somehow it
formatted that drive and all the data were lost. I was surprised and I
tried to unmount and remount and it started giving me bad fs or bad
super block error. I am afraid that if I mount another disk (there are
removable hard drive which is nfs mounted from AIX server and we backup
on it)it may format it and I loose the data. But it strange that when I
did for the first time I could really see the files on the disks. So
what happen in between ? Does it is related to nfs mount and it read
write to it or reiserfs formatted it ??

Kindly HELP..
--
Vivek Kumar