Auth problem connecting to my ftp server

I am running ftpd on my laptop (debian/sid) behind two firewalls
(shorewall), one on my home gateway running debian/woody and doing DNAT
for ftp connections to be laptop and one on my laptop allowing
connections on the ftp ports (none of them have a rule for ftp-data).

When I try to connect from a remote computer (a uni computer sitting
behind the uni firewall and proxy) the connection starts but I get the
following message at the beginning:

220 litshi.luna.local FTP server (Version 6.4/OpenBSD/Linux-ftpd-0.17)
ready.
500 'AUTH GSSAPI': command not understood.
500 'AUTH KERBEROS_V4': command not understood.
KERBEROS_V4 rejected as an authentication type

What does it meen, should I be worried and how do I stop it?

--
Micha Feigin
michf@math.tau.ac.il