Re: Mutt displays mail twice... :-s

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 at 00:26 GMT, Tom penned:
[snip]

> ...which seems to suggest
>
> * not only that a .procmailrc makes a .forward useless when that
> .forward is only meant to roll on procmail * but *also* that it's the
> cause of the duplicate mails, since the .procmailrc puts mail in it's
> place, and the .forward delivers mail to procmail a *second* time!
>
> I'll delete my .forward and see what happens...

Well, I've had a .forward calling procmail in addition to apparently
calling procmail through exim for a month or two, and I don't have dupes

> I'm hoping things end up correctly now that I've gotten rid of the
> .forward file...

I hope so, too, but given my lack of problems with the same
configuration, I'd be surprised.

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please