Re: USB subsystem problems?! or only mouse?

Hi,

* Lorenzo Rossi <condor_rl@libero.it> [031028 09:47]:
> Nicos,
>
> I tried also this...to display octal caracters... but without
> results..:(
> No caracters are show on terminal...

Ok, so /dev/input/mice is not working.

> I have the following entries in my XF86config-4 file:

Since the device seems to be not working, forget about your
XF86config-4 for now.

Do any of /dev/input/mouse0, mouse1 etc spew anything to the console
when you cat them and move the mouse? Are you sure that the mouse is
not broken (sorry perhaps you already confirmed this)?

I'm almost out ideas. What is the output of:
grep MOUSE /boot/config-`uname -r`
and what modules do you have loaded (lsmod)?

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.6.0-test9-looxt93c1 i686 GNU/Linux