Mutt displays mail twice... :-s

Hey,

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but Mutt displays some mail twice, which
is quite annoying. I was only getting started with exim/procmail/mutt,
and it worked correctly for about two days. Exim hands mail over to
procmail since I have a .procmailrc file, and the only thing that file
contains right now is

:0
*
${MAILDIR}/inbox/

apart from some variables (MAILDIR, LOGFILE etc.).

I've put a screenshot, my .mutt/muttrc and my .procmailrc online at
www.verbreyt.be/tmp/, although I'm not sure what could be in there that
causes this behaviour. The screenshot shows how three mails are
displayed twice.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Greets,
Tom

--
"Mongolian drivers do not care much about pedestrians."